Thursday 21 July 2011

(Room: SR 128) My Roomates


(ROOM: SR 128) My Room mates




1. Muhammad Ridzuan Bin Rashid



Ridzuan, he's a strict and calm guy. He always stand on what is right. One thing that I find him interesting is he always listen to Maher Zain song which is Open your eyes. Everyday, I always heard that song on air, a day without that song is like really strange to us in the room. Ridzuan is the sleepyhead among us in the room, he always hit the sack early at night. He loves to sleep as long as he can, that's the unique thing about Ridzuan.
I always went to the town with Ridzuan, because he's a fun guy to hang with. He knows how to bond in with the others and he knows how to take care of other's feelings. In the room, Ridzuan is like the father of us. He always take care of us even when we sick or even when we're healthy. SR 128 will be nothing without him, because he keeps thing alive between us.



2. Muhammad Amir Bin Osman


Amir, is a quiet and a shy guy, he's from Klang. Amazingly! this semester I'm in one room with a student with same in part which I'm right now and same coure that I'm taking, which is Amir is that student. Amir is a quite fun guy, when all the room mates are together, he always make a competition between us. Such as, playing Poker online, playing Warcraft II and playing Yu, Gi, Oh! between us. Plus, Amir is champion of the room in playing Yu, Gi, Oh! One other thing that I like about Amir is, he always work hard on what he wants the most. He never give up on trying something. He always study with his friends and always came to the room late at night because he burns the midnight oil. Amir always smile, I hardly see he cries or mad. He's a calm and a peaceful guy. I'm lucky to have him as my room mate.



3. Muhammad Nor Imran Bin Marmin



Imran, he's from Pasir Gudang, Johore. Currently, he's a banking students in part 1 for this semester. Imran is a hardworking friend, he always done his assignments earlier. Imran is  also a quite relegious guy because he always read Quran and everytime when the athan is heard, he always rush out from the room heading to the mousque. Imran is a quite funny guy, he always crack jokes with the others. One thing that I like about him is his smile, everytime when he smiled at me it always remind me of Joker in the Batman series. For the information, Imran is one of the Uitm's cyclist. He always went out every morning when there's no class in his time table to train his cycling skill. He even brang his own bicycle which costs around 2K  into our room! Plus, Imran always go frenzy about bikes, he manages to collect dozens of magazines about bikes. That's the unique thing about Imran.

No comments:

Post a Comment