Thursday 21 July 2011

10 Facts about me

10 Facts about me


1. Addicted to Red Bull





One thing that I'm addicted  to is drinking  Red Bull. I love the taste of the sweetness and the taste that makes me refresh and energize. I started to drink Red Bull when I was 13 years old and slowly I become addicted to it.  Usually I drank  4 cans of Red bull in a week. Before this, I'm to addictive towards it and even I drank a lot more than I usually drink it. My mum warned me before about my habits of drinking Red Bull too much. Now, I'm trying to reduce the amount of red Bull I drink in a week. But, still I can't resist such a taste!




2. I have passion towards C-walk





I usually hate dancing stuff and such fancy moves. But, 2 years ago, one thing that caught my eyes and that is C-walk. C-walk or also known as Clown walk refers to modern style of dancing moves. It's a variation of Crip dance combined with spin and shuffle. I chose this dance because other dances such as shuffle, brake dance, pop and lock or jumpstyle are too common in Malaysia. That's why I chose to C-walk because it's unique and hard to learn.




3. Passion in working out and exercise


Some other people might don't know about me, everyday I always went to the gym to workout. If the gym is closed I always make my self busy to jog around the university. I started to work out when I was 15 years old. I was a fat boy before that and till now I workout non stop everyday. Sometimes, I feel uncomfortable with the shape of my body. I want to get my body fit before I'm old because I want to see and I want to reach what can my body capable of. It's sad that people now days neglecting their health, they don't know what is the best shape of their body capable of.




4. I love to eat Mayonnaise Sandwich


One thing that weird about me is I love to eat mayonnaise with bread by spreading the mayonnaise on a bread and covering them by another bread. I love the taste of it because its sour and soft. Sometimes if there's no bread in my locker or in the kitchen, I will just grab a spoon and eat the mayonnaise rawly. Till now, I love eating them. Even, every single morning I eat mayonnaise sandwich as my breakfast meal. Thats is one thing that is weird about me




5. I don't Smoke


The thing that always make me proud is I'm not a smoker. Even my father is a smoker, but as his son I don't smoke. I hate the smell of the smoke coming our from a cigarette, it smells bad and every time when I smell one, I will find myself suffocate due to the smoke. In fact, I hate smoke because it can leads to bad breath and it can make your teeth yellow and ugly. I'm proud with myself because I don't smoke, because most of the man in our country smoke cigarette.




6. I love being alone


Sometimes, when the situation gets crowded, I will move myself to a place with no one around. I'm a type of guy who loves peaceful scene. I find it annoying when a place with too many people and around., because to me too many people lead to many problem. When I'm alone, I always close my eyes, because I love the scene and I'm enjoying the place with no sound. I hate people using the word "peace" but they don't know the actual meaning of it. it's just not "no to war". It's a word that describe everything! peace for the mind, body and soul.




7. I don't wear shirt at home or in my room


Some people might not know about this, when I'm at home or in my room in the university, I always took my shirt off even the room has air conditioner in it. Because I love the feeling when wind grinds on my skin, it makes me feel comfortable. Uniquely, I became like this since when I was 12. Even my father is same like me. I'm only wearing shirt when I'm out of my house or my room.




8. I love to stare at people


One thing that became my habits since when I was 11 is staring at people. I love to stare at people on how they act towards their environment. Sometimes, people act strangely when they're in trouble. I love doing this because from people's action we might learn something from it and it maybe useful in the future. If u see me staring at you, don't think that I'm weird or anything, its because I love to stare at people. Different people different personality.




9.  I'm an emo type of guy





most of the people might spotted this on me. I'm an emo. I used to dressed like one before back when I was 18. One thing that I remember till now is I admit that I did slitted my wrist before with a sharp pocket knife because I broke with my girlfriend that time. It was foolish of me doing such a none sense thing. I swear to myself that time, I won't slit my wrist again. Till now, I'm proud with myself, because I learn from my mistakes and I'm not afraid considering myself as an emo.




10. I love to listen to "Screamo or metal" type of songs




Most of people hate to listen to this type of music or song. But, to me it's something that describe yourself. When I'm sad, I always put this type of music through my ears. It gives me spirit to move on stronger and stronger. To me, this type of song resembles courage and your spirit to fight. I hate giving up and I hate to not trying. Sometimes, it's worth to try than not trying at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment