Saturday 4 June 2011

About Myself (BEL 311)

Hello, my name is Muhammad Afiq Bin Azme, I'm from Kajang, Selangor. I will turn 19 this year. Currently, I'm part 3 senior at MARA University of Technology, Johore. I'm the first son of the family among  the other 3 siblings of mine. My first younger sister is Aqilah Batrisiya Binti Azme, the second younger sister of mine is Alya batrisyia Binti Azme. Both of them studying in the same school which is Sekolah Menengah Jalan Tiga in Bandar Baru Bangi.

The last younger sister of mine, which is the youngest from all is Athirah Batrisyia Binti Azme.Right now, she is continuing her studies in Sekolah Kebangsaan Seksyen Tujuh which is also in Bandar Baru Bangi. My dad is the head of the family, Azme Bin Hussain. Right now, he is the head diplomatic officer in the Ministry of Education Malaysia. While, my mum - Shahara Binti hashim, as the head clerk in Perbadanan Putrajaya. I'm so happy and grateful with the family that I have right now, we live as a normal family with joy and laughter every single day.

About me, I'm an interesting, fun and loving guy with a good sense of humor. One thing about me that is important to know though is that at the first I come of as a very shy individualistic guy but once I get to know people and that I'm comfortable with my environment, I will start to be as active as I can. It's hard to make friends but once I make them, It's great and I'm all different from others. I'm kind, compassionate and a sensitive guy. I have a tough shell but from the inside I'm soft. I'm also a very principled person and stand strong on what is right and what is wrong. I'm also a straight and honest person. Sometimes, I maybe hard to change my principle because I believe in what makes me a better person.

Academically, I'm a student who likes to be mentally challenged and enjoy both hands on projects as well as conventional learning. I am an enthusiastic artistic person and I love to draw. Every time I have an empty time, I will fill most of them by drawing any kind of pictures that came into my head. I also enjoy leaning new things such as new subjects for every new semesters. I love practical classes as they are often different from other classes. For example IMD 205, IMD 206, BEL 311 and IMD 207. They provide me with great insight on many things one does not normally think about.

Though the past semester had been a tough one for me, because all of the subjects are difficult. Gratefully, I scored A for every single of them except I got 2 B+ from some of the subjects. This year, I hope I would score more than I achieved from past semester. Plus, with all the new lecturers that I met this semester which are interesting and fun. I hope I will score A+ in every subjects this semester. I will try my best and work hard more than I ever tried before and I will make sure that I graduate from this university with The Vice-Chancellor's Award so I can make my parents proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment