Sunday 14 August 2011

Ghost Story of Mine

Ghost story


Have you face a supernatural moments or paranormal activity in your life before? I do. This story is one of the unforgettable stories in my life. It does creep me every time I think of it. This happened back when I was in form 5. As you know, I stayed at the hostel back in my last school before. When you talk about ghost story, It is very common among us, hostel students. This story that I'm about to tell, happened to most of the hostel students in my late school.

This happened, during my second day in the hostel. That night I'm the only one who still awake, it was 2 am that time, I'm still reading my history book because I have test in the morning. After 30 minutes of reading, I decided to go to sleep. I turned off all the lights and quickly I went to my bed. For information, all the beds in my dorm are double decker, and my bed is on the top. I closed my eyes slowly and slowly went to sleep. After fell asleep deeply, I suddenly woke up from my sleep, cause I felt the bed is shaking forward and backward. I thought it was my dorm mate underneath my bed. So, I decided to go to sleep. But, the beds keep shaking and shaking. That time, I just realize that my dorm mate that usually sleep at the lower deck has already gone back home, that time my feet start to shivers and I look at my watch it shows 2.30 am that time. I pretended that the shaking was something else. I closed my eyes and resting myself facing the other side of the bed. Slowly the bed stopped from shaking slowly and slowly.

I still can't go to sleep that time, ghost stories of my friends keep running around in my mind, suddenly after 15 minutes I'm trying to sleep, my bed shaking again and again. This time, my whole body went goosebumps. I keep shivering cold from my neck down to my toe. I pulled my blanket covering my whole body that time, and the beds keep shaking and shaking. On that very moment, I remembered that my mum once told me about her story about shaking bed at the hostel. My mind that time was very crowded with all kinds of imagination about ghosts. I tried to recite surah kursyi that time, but my mouth can't even opened that time. I closed my eyes as tight as I can. Slowly I fell asleep even though the beds are still shaking,

Once again, I woke up from my sleep and the watch shows 4 am that time. Slowly and slowly I can feel my bed shaking again like the last time. I gathered all my guts that time, to watch what is going on with my bed. I jumped off from the bed. I stood on the floor with my shivering body looking at the structure of the beds. I can't believe my eyes that time, the bed that I was on still shaking on it's own. It move forward and backward even no one was on the bed. I quickly ran towards the switch board turning all the lights on, as soon as I turned the lights the beds stopped from shaking! all of my dorm mates woke up and asking what's going on. I told them what happened to me that night. All of my room mates told me that the paranormal activity that I just had is normal in all hostels in our country. That time, I realize that what that my mum told me is true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment